The business communities’ ability to innovate and to provide suitable technologies and comprehensive solutions to the energy challenges in Africa and Europe plays a crucial role at achieving AEEP targets. In this light, the organisers have decided to seize the opportunity of having over 400 energy thought leaders coming together at the AEEP High Level Meeting to invite cutting-edge technology providers to display their energy solutions to this high level public.
Why should you join the exhibition?
The exhibition at the 2nd HLM of the AEEP aims at providing the private sector with a unique and outstanding opportunity to showcase their technologies, comprehensive energy solutions and projects to prominent African and European leaders from the public and private sectors, as well as to senior energy professionals and delegates from civil society, academia and development organisations. Exhibitors will profit from:
- Access to a Ministerial and VIP Audience – Unique opportunity to reach a high number of prominent decision-makers at government and private sector level in a short period of time and in one location. The High Level Meeting will host Ministers from both Europe and Africa, CEOs and decision-makers from top level energy sector companies and organisations, and over 400 key energy experts who will be able to visit your stand and learn more about your technology solutions at the exhibition.
- Face-To-Face Business Acquisition - Unique opportunity to meet potential clients, business partners or sponsors in person.
- Be part of moving the AEEP ahead – Your participation at the High Level Meeting will be a crucial demonstration of our collective and ongoing commitment to achieving the 2020 AEEP Targets.
Who should exhibit?
In principle, the exhibition is open to all companies and organisations who are interested in showcasing their cutting-edge energy technologies, solutions and projects.
However, given the high demand for booths, please be aware that we will assign the booths on a “first-come-first-serve” basis.
How to exhibit?
The exhibition will start on 11. February 2014 and will conclude on 13. February 2014. The exhibitors’ booths will be located at the AUC Headquarters, within the lobby area of the conference centre; a privileged position, easily accessible to 2nd AEEP HLM participants.
There are 15 booths available with a size of á 6m 2. A floor-plan has been attached for your convenience. Each booth will be provided with “standard” equipment which consists of the following:
- 1 Table
- 2 Chairs
- Overhead light
In addition to that, the exhibitors will profit from the following facilities:
- Electrical capacity for the stand (no heavy appliances)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the stands
- Support team available throughout the exhibition
- Cleaning (i.e. empty trash can, vacuum) for the stand area
- Business services available incl. printing and scanning
- Meals and coffee breaks for the exhibitors
A detailed schedule for montage and de-montage of booths will be provided, once an exhibitor’s participation is confirmed. Similarly, guidance will be provided for the importation of exhibition material/technologies, as well as regarding security clearance issues at the venue of the AEEP HLM (AUC headquarters).
Booths and facilities as described above, as well as the right to exhibit at the AEEP HLM are free of charge. As mentioned above, due to the high demand the booths will be distributed on a “first-come first serve basis”, so we encourage you to confirm your interest as soon as possible.
There is a limited budget for sponsoring travel and accommodation costs of selected exhibitors. If you require financial support, please indicate it in the respective section of the application form attached. Applications for financial support will be assessed on a case by case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that the following items and issues and related costs are to be covered by the exhibitor and will not be handled or financed by the AEEP HLM Exhibition Team:
- Transport, installation and use of any additional equipment (lights, projector, etc.) other than the one specified as “standard”
- Import, transport, installation and demonstration of technologies
- Import and transport of other material to be displayed at the booths
For more information
WIP Renewable Energies
Ms. Rita Mergner
Phone: +49 89 72012 731
Fax: +49 89 72012 791